Monday, October 7, 2013

Batty for Halloween...Invitations 2013...


Last year, Halloween was shut down around here due to seriously skanky SuperStorm Sandy. It was not safe to Trick or Treat and it was not important. There were no complaints. The destruction that the storm caused on the East Coast was unprecedented, devastating and lingering. I cannot believe a year has almost gone by. Cray. My thoughts are always with those still trying to piece back together their lives. I cannot imagine.

I was Chimp chatting on Friday with my boys and we tossed around the idea of having a Halloween Rave at our place. I was freaking at first because it is only three weeks away, but the more I thought about it, I realized that the days of kiddie Halloween parties will soon come to an end. Before I know it, these Chimps will have mustaches. And I'm hearing 'Cat's in the Cradle' playing in my mind...LOL! So..to make it a Halloween to remember, the Rave is on. Not much time, so I have to boogie.

I hope you will follow my crazy whirlwind prep and party. I decided to have the party at "night" so they would feel like hot shot hipsters. Should be candy CORNY and Glitta MUMMY just wants to make her boys + their bros happy:)

First up:
I whipped up these sparkling invitations in about an hour with inspiration from this sweet tute:)















2 comments :

(Nicole) Bellenza Party Suite said...

So cute! I love this idea. Will definitely use this for next Valentine's!

(Nicole) Bellenza Party Suite said...

*Halloween, I mean! :) Haha!