Friday, May 17, 2013

Fab Feature Friday Partay

Chello.

Today I am featuring + sharing some awesome real party inspiration and gorgeousness from some seriously talented Lovas.

Nothing makes me happier than to shine the Glaring Glamorous Glittery Spotlight on the talents of others.

Fridays are for Partays. Come on, funny.




Just a Little Sparkle~ Farm Yard Bash

Charming + sweet. So many beautiful details and inspiration in this beautiful party. I adore the soft color palette mixed up with the kraft + burlap. See all party details here.


love the pig hineys sticking out of the mud

the cowgirl boots are the cutest. ever. 

tin pie plates to serve food-easy + clever


I am a sucker for a little milk carton favor. MOOOvelous!

Alyssa's Awesome Vendors:





Oh My! Creative~ Vintage Luau 

This beautiful party was styled for grown-ups, but the ideas and inspiration could easily translate for a gorgeous child's party. Full dreamy details here.


pineapples make for dramatic decor. clever. 

beautiful cocktails + hula girls 


starfish make for sweet accents 





Party Envy by Charlene~ Lalaloopsy Party
Sweetness for the little Lalaloopsy Lovas. Beautiful inspiration and plenty of DIY ideas.

backdrop of coordinated streamers looks colorful + chic 

buttons used as "confetti" 

I'm pretty sure this is a Christmas tree skirt
and I am absolutely sure it is an awesome idea! 


purple licorice. i die.
picture frame used as a dessert stand. clever. 





1 comment :

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Thanks for featuring my Vintage Luau Party!

Happy Friday!