Friday, February 22, 2013

The magic begins...



I've started the scheming + planning for my Little Chimp's Magical 8th Birthday. He is my little sweetheart. He loves magic, telling jokes and ketchup.

He requested a Magic Show for his party and a magic show is what Mama will give him~with some over the top dazzling drama. I am always the person who wants to handmake everything all by herself, but after so many years, I have learned that I just cannot do it all. Too much work and too much stress. I have met so many talented chicks and am giddy when I can outsource something and  can give someone the chance to shine. Plus,  I usually have wacky party demands ideas, and love to see how these talented broads rise to the occasion:)

I worked with Minted on the invitations and thank you notes and I am over the moon with how they turned out.

Stay tuned for the Magic Show in progress. I have lots of tricks up my purple sleeves;)

6 comments :

Jenn Adams said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of the Magic show! Sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Unknown said...

They turned out wonderful! The party is going to be everything he wants and more!!!

Lynlee's Petite Cakes said...

Gorgeous invite!!! Cannot wait to see it all! ♥

Bellenza Bistro said...

I'm sure you'll be pulling some amazing tricks out of your magic hat for this one!

Unknown said...

Super cute! :)

Cakegirls Kitchen said...

Cant wait to see more. I love the invite