Friday, February 1, 2013

And so the Glitter Bombing Begins...




Welcome to the Glittahood. So happy you are here.

Today, I am starting a shiny new experiment in kindness on my blog~a flash mob of fabulous~
Glitter Bombing.

The deets: I am accepting nominations for awesome, tiny + new businesses that we are going to flash mob with love + support from around the virtual partyhood. All you need to do to be a part and help spread the kindness is~like their Facebook page and/or any other of their pages and if you have a minute, just leave the person a word or two of encouragement and support. That is it. The nominees will have no idea at all about what is happening. The element of surprise is making me giddy:)

If you would like to nominate someone deserving to be Glitter Bombed, please secret message me. Glitter Bombing will happen at random times to add to the drama + excitement::)

Thank you for always supporting me + my ridiculous ideas. I am not a perfect person, but I always try to be helpful + kind. It is not always appreciated and often forgotten, but that will never dissuade me from trying to spread goodness in this world. Those times that I can touch someone and spread a tiny bit of happiness make it all worthwhile. And fun. Giddy. Throwing Glitter on someone's page is a chance to do something extraordinary for a stranger and, in turn, will do something extraordinary for you.


First totally unsuspecting Lova to be Glitter Bombed:

Jaclyn {Peckled}
FB Page
Shop
Blog
Twitter
Pinterest

Nominated by the clearly thoughtful + amazing Tara {One Stylish Party}


5 comments :

Tara Berger said...

So grateful that you have put this together and have allowed me to be a small part in doing something so kind for my cousin Jaclyn!

Jaclyn Peck said...

WOW!!! What an incredible, awesome, glittery surprise - totally makes my day! Thank you Tara and thank you Kristy for doing this - I'm loving this community of party peeps!

Unknown said...

Super excited!
Love the fact that I found you and LOVE YOUR ENERGY!!!'

Natalia said...

right on, right on!

lovetheday said...

I absolutely love this! Seriously needed to read about this human kindess today. Thank you pug.