Friday, October 21, 2011

Angry Friday {Ridic + Real Party Feature}

So. Eleanor {Pink Peppermint Paper} is one creative + clever broad. She is one of my fave DIY chicks. She is also kinda hilarious.
Her sweet boy wanted an Angry Birds Party-so Eleanor let the feathers fly.
Her son also wanted his rave at a bounce house place, so there was limited time/space for party decor, but you would never know it from the results.
Not a lot of Angry Bird partyware available, so E got out the glue gun and designed some dangerous and angry dazzle for her lad and his besties.
My fave deets: The Angry Bird in the little nest, the frying pan with the eggs in front of the pigs {totally LOL}, the embellished napkins and the actual feathers around the table...Beautiful + Brilliant.

Hide your eggs. Let the feathers fly. Full deets: here
Happy Birthday Reese:)





























10 comments :

Unknown said...

I love all the handmade elements in this party. You can tell a lot of love and craftiness went into making all of it!!

Pink Peppermint Paper said...

Great. Now there's all this pressure to say something funny. Thanks for featuring my little soiree, K!

Eleanor

Kori Clark said...

So cute! I love the "eggs"!

testing 1 said...

Clever minds think alike! I JUST posted today about Angry Birds, how did I miss this one?

Tiffany@Fizzy Party! said...

Pink Peppermint Paper is so incredibly talented. So many adorable details. You just know when the Angry Birds party goods hits the store shelves they won't be nearly as cool as the ones featured in this party.

Tiffany@Fizzy Party! said...

And the award goes too.... The Purple Pug! Click on over to my site to see your award :)

jensor06 said...

How did she make the invitations? They look so good. My son turns 5 in February and requested Angry Birds.

RuthyRN said...

Omg! I'm dong an angry bird party too!! Where did u get the stuff to make those glasses with the beaks?!!! I NEED those!!!!! Lol

michele said...

My son is wanting a Angry Bird party. I'd love to know how you made the mask\

Anonymous said...

How did you make the glasses??? Love to know please!