Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Seriously Inspired Crush. Amazing Aussie Awesomeness 122 {Renee, The Inspired Occasion}

The Sparkling & Dazzling 122: Renee, The Inspired Occasion

Renee is one of the devastatingly talented chicks behind The Inspired Occasion. An extraordinary "boutique event management" business. I adore the term "boutique event management." Very clever and original. The whimsical parties and events created and designed by The Inspired Occasion are beautiful, unique and seriously detail oriented. Renee is way beyond talented, sweet and charming. Total Thursday crushing on this Party Wizard from Oz. Come on, you know that is funny:)

Deets:
{events}
{blog}
{facebook}
{twitter}

Fascinating Renee trivia:

• favorite color? blue...blue grey, turquoise, teal, peacock, navy...they are all great!


• favorite team? In Australia, we follow the AFL (Australian Football League) - and my team is Essendon.. go bombers!!

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? icecream, no question

• party trend you are crushing on? There are so many...We are fairly new to all this, having come from the sterile environment of corporate events, so it's all sparkly for us. Printables, domed glassware, pom poms, lanterns and cake pops - love them all!

• party trend you are so over? Anything that involves an indoor play centre.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Fabric or scrapbooking - it's a really tough call!

• do you wear Uggs? Not outside the house.

• do you really exercise? Not regularly... although I really should...

• minivan or non minivan driving? Non - I squeeze us into a Golf!

• favorite holiday? I love anything that involves a public holiday! I love a long weekend and the opportunity to spend extra time with my family.

• favorite smell? Freshly ground coffee beans

• do you color your hair? Nope... but as soon as that first grey creeps in I will be on the phone to my hairdresser!

• do you think you’re cool? My first response was to say no, but then I check with my husband and he replied "you're cool, in a mumsy kind of way..." I'll take that!

4 comments :

Tini Posh said...

Her work is beautiful!

Tini Posh said...

Her work is beautiful!

Melissa C said...

Another site that I am lovin'!

Jane said...

Yay - great feature on great Aussie talent:) Jane