Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Seriously Shiny Super Star crush week in full effect. The dazzling 112 {Jessica, Pen n' Paperflowers}

 
The devastatingly fabulous 112: Jessica, Pen n' Paperflowers Studio & Design

Jessica is a rock star. She is a gifted graphic designer. She designs partyware, gorgeous invitations and original art prints. Her work is one of a kind with fresh and clean lines. Jessica is also ridiculously talented in the party styling arena. She is creative, clever and way crafty. She is a detail freak. She dreams up so many unique, polished and briilliant ideas for her events. This chick has a million ideas and endless talent.
This was an extraordinary week for Jess too-she was just named as a contributor to the dazzling Hostess with the Mostess Empire.
Rock Star. Super Star. Epic crush.

Deets:
{shop}
{blog}
{facebook}
{twitter}

Fascinating Jessica triva:)

• favorite color? It's been pink for years. I've been favoring the "vintage blue" for some time now too. And honestly...I appreciate all colors - I guess because I'm a designer?


• favorite team? The creative "team" behind the genius mind of the Martha Stewart empire.

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? cheesecake.(or peanut butter and chocolate). Or how about a peanut butter & chocolate cheesecake? *wink*

• party trend you are crushing on? hmmm...dessert tables really are my favorite things because it allows for one focal point for all of the party elements/decor to be brought together. Not only are they pleasing to the eye but they are pleasing to the palette - a perfect combination. (and it might also have to do with the fact that I'd eat dessert over an entree any day).

• party trend you are so over? milk bottles with striped straws. (even though it's SO absolutely adorable...it's been way over done).

• favorite aisle in the craft store? It's impossible for me to choose just one aisle...they all scream "girl! get over here right now" to me. I love all things creative so you could find me on EVERY aisle on any given day.

• do you wear Uggs? I've never worn them...however...I just got a pair for Christmas in preparation for my trip to NYC. Don't even know if I like them all that much - the ones I got aren't the trendy suede version. These are full leather which are better for snow so I'm afraid they look more like Santa Claus boots?

• do you really exercise? Yes. But not on a consistent basis and my body is proof of that.

• minivan or non minivan driving? NON-minivan. I'm a minivan snob. I have a complete abhorrence to minivans because I also don't want to get old and I feel minivan = old? I would rather ride a bike.

• favorite holiday? any holiday I can find cute hershey kisses for.

• favorite smell? my favorite perfume: chance by chanel

• do you color your hair? No. My hairdresser "breaks the base" and adds highlights. *wink*

• do you think you’re cool? Yes...I "think" I'm pretty cool. Especially when I'm driving down the road, sunglasses on, sunroof open, jammin' to "Like a G6" or "Bass down Low", singing into my rearview mirror...pretending I'm a rock star. *wink* But of course my kids think otherwise.

8 comments :

Kori Clark said...

I love Jess! She is just as cute in person, and this cracks me up "sunroof open, jammin' to "Like a G6" or "Bass down Low", "

Laura - Eye Candy Creative Studio said...

LOVE her! She is one of the FIRST people I started following when I first came on the scene - she's GENIUS! And very talented! =)

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

I'm a big fan of Jessica's...she's just as sweet now as she was when we were in school together (LONG AGO!) :)

Melissa C said...

Showing some love for Jessica! Super sweet Sunshine State gal.

Unknown said...

Love this!!

Ebony

Lisa Fliehman said...

Jess = Super Sweet Rock Star!!!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Wow, this has really opened my eyes to a whole new side of Jess, and I LOVE it!! Always loved her style, now I love her sense of humor too!

Unknown said...

so much talent!!!!