Friday, March 11, 2011

S is for Shiny Super Star. P is for Party Perfection. Dazzling 114 {Christi, P is for Party}


Closing out shiny super star week with a BANG. SHA-ZAM!

The Seriously Shining 114: Christi, P is for Party

Christi is the brilliant party lover behind the "P if for Party" blog. She writes about real party inspiration along with tips, DIY projects, seasonal décor, recipes and many other unique and gorgeous ideas. I adore Christi because she not only blogs about gorgeous entertaining inspiration-but she is actually a chick that has amazing party styling and design skills. She is the real deal. Christi is smart, sunny and funny. And she has a Pug:) Totally adore this charming rock star. Kristy seriously crushes Christi.

Deets:
{blog}
{facebook}
{twitter}

Fascinating Christi trivia:

• favorite color? I honestly do not have a FAVORITE color, but I tend to lean towards all shades of green; from kelly to celadon.


• favorite team? Team Edward (I know Rebekah from A Blissful Nest said the same thing, but I agree!) and any Texas team!

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Sweet potato casserole with marshmallows on top!

• party trend you are crushing on? Specialized food tables like a Biscuit Bar, Cereal Bar, Pie Table, etc.

• party trend you are so over? I don't want to hurt any feelings!

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Ribbon

• do you wear Uggs? Only at home or if it is literally freezing outside! I have a pair of UGG slippers that are always on my feet when I'm at home.

• do you really exercise? Yes, I'm kind of a nut. I am at the gym 4-6 times a week. Lots of cardio and then Pilates Reformer and I just started Barre classes!

• minivan or non minivan driving? Non

• favorite holiday? Christmas, then Thanksgiving and then Valentine's Day!

• favorite smell? Dessert in the oven or any candle by LAFCO.

• do you color your hair? Yes, I am naturally blonde, but I still get hilites every 6 weeks or so.

• do you think you’re cool? LOL! Not at all.

9 comments :

Unknown said...

love her blog!!!

Laura - Eye Candy Creative Studio said...

totally adorable that girl is! =)

Tini Posh said...

Love her blog!

A Blissful Nest said...

Just adore Christi!!

Frog Prince Paperie said...

Love Christi! She is always an inspiration! :)

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Another sweetheart! I adore Christi and only wish we lived closer!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Y'all are too nice! Thank you for your sweet comments! I feel like I have a whole new group of friends over the last year and I so wish we could all meet!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

Christi is oh so sweet!

Amanda's Parties TO GO said...

So talented! Love her blog, too!