Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lucky Lindi. Love the Day on Thursday. Seriously Stylish 107 {Lindi, Love the Day}

Welcome to the Thursday edition of the Pug Crush. I'm in Heaven over 107.

The Devastatingly Fabulous 107: Lindi, Love the Day

Lindi is the creative genius behind Love the Day. She is a graphic and printable partyware designer. Her designs are clean, modern and sophisticated. She is an extraordinary party sylist. Detail freak. Her beautiful work and events have been featured all over the web and world. She is extremely creative in the details and her party presentation. Lindi was a player for the for the East in the tablescape challenge. Her work is simply outstanding. Lindi is sweet, smart and funny. Seriously and totally love Lindi. Epic Thursday crush.

Deets:
{shop}
{blog}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating Lindi trivia:)

favorite color? Black (with cream), I'm not sure what that says about me, but I just love it.


favorite team? I'm a college sports gal and love my Cougars, so BYU basketball (#3 baby!!) & football
if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hands down guac and chips. Yum!

party trend you are crushing on? I love all the unique takes on traditional themes...ohh and fun color palates.

party trend you are so over? Probably pom poms.

favorite aisle in the craft store? Paper and the holiday ailes.

do you wear Uggs? Oh heavens no.

do you really exercise? Yep. Jillian Michaels & I have a date every morning.

minivan or non minivan driving? I'm a mini-mama. Can't beat the automatic opening doors, they are the greatest thing ever!

favorite holiday? Halloween and Christmas ohh and Valentines Day

favorite smell? Basil

do you color your hair? Ever since 7th grade. Not quite sure what color my natural color is, but I'm rocking the auburn right now.

do you think you’re cool? Uhmm, every morning I wake up saying, "I'm so going to be too cool for school today" and put on my skinny jeans and sassy outfit, but by three o'clock I've found myself in my tennies and a t-shirt. So no, not really.


6 comments :

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I love that Lindi! What a sweetheart and AMAZING talent she is!

Tini Posh said...

Lindi's work is beautiful!

Home Confetti said...

One of my favorite designers! And her generosity with her free printable collections is so admirable!

RM, Home Confetti

Laura - Eye Candy Creative Studio said...

she is so sweet! Got to meet her in NYC & she is super cool! =)

Lisa said...

Love love Lindi, She is so talented and such a wonderful person!!

Christine {Pure Joy} said...

Big fan of her work!