Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Savvy 101. Wild Wednesday Crush with serious style {Amy, The Savvy Mom's Guide}

Serious Stylist Week of the Pug Crush in full effect. These are the chicks that style the parties that define inspiration. Ridiculous styling skills are a gift and these ladies shine.


Today, the other half of the dazzling Savvy Mom duo.

Crash course in fabulous with Savvy 101: Amy, The Savvy Mom's Guide


Amy is half of the dynamite duo that make up The Savvy Mom's Guide. They describe themselves as two average moms who create perfection for pennies. And the do big time. Their blog provides extraordinary inspiration for play dates, parties, design and everyday savvyness. Amy is brilliant, charming and crafty. She offers up beautiful parties and ideas that real Moms can relate to.  She is a detail chick. Her party concepts are always within reasonable budgets and always with the kids in mind. Seriously crushing on this sunny, sparkling and savvy super star:) 

Deets:
{blog}
{twitter}
{facebook}


Fascinating Amy trivia:)

• favorite color? Yellow


• favorite team? Anaheim Angels!!!

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Most definately an In N' Out Cheeseburger with all the fixings! (A local burger place here in CA)

• party trend you are crushing on? Well, it seems I can get caught up in so many new trends lately, but I do like creative back drops to party tables. I think a back drop can make or break a dessert table, it tends to be the focal point of parties.

• party trend you are so over? Cannot say I am over one yet....there is always room for improvement on something!

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Sesonal item isles or if they have one, a Dollar Isle!!!

• do you wear Uggs? Of course! Although not really needed here in Sunny Southern California, but they are Oh so CUTE!!

• do you really exercise? Right now my exercise is lifting my 3 year old and 3 month old in and out of their carseats!

• minivan or non minivan driving? NON-Minivan driving.

• favorite holiday? 4th of July

• favorite smell? Bonfires at the Beach

• do you color your hair? Yes when I get it done, I call it my "me" time!

• do you think you’re cool? No, but I think my 3 year old thinks I am and thats enough for me!

No comments :