Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Goodie Goodie Groundhog's Day Edition. Crush number 96 {Joanne, Oh Goodie Designs}

Welcome to the Goodie Goodie Groundhog's Day of the Pug Crush.

Crushing on the devastatingly fabulous Goodie Girl, 96: Joanne, Oh Goodie Designs

Joanne is an all around amazing party chick. She is an event planner and stylist. She is ridiculously talented and creative. She blogs about her parties, your parties, their parties, party inspiration, tips, recipes and party trends. Joanne also has a fabulous etsy shop with creative designs and favor ideas. Joanne is clever, funny and crafty. I adore her style. Seriously crushing on the Oh Goodie Girl.  


Deets:
{events}
{shop}
{blog}
{cpn}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating Joanne trivia:)

1. My favorite color is navy. I always want to say pink, but navy is so good year round, every season. I always go for the darker hues.


2. My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys. They make me want to scream and kick in my TV, but I just can't stop watching. It's like a trainwreck.

3. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be chocolate. Oh yeah, kinda like it is right now.

4. A party trend I am crushing on now is the new doughnut trend. I feel sorry for cupcakes, but they had a good run. I am trying to come up with a new doughnut party concept.

5. The party trend I am so over is about to be poms. I love them, my clients want them, I fold and poof every one, maybe that's why. They sure are pretty though.

6. Ooh, my favorite craft aisle is the ribbon. I love ribbon. I have a closet full of it.

7. Uggs? I am undecided on that. Part of me feels I am too old for those, but the other part says, ooh, comfy warm goodness. So I will answer this again this winter. Of course, I live in South Texas so I only get like 2 weeks to wear them.

8. Exercise. What's this you say? I used to go to the gym daily, but now thanks to blogging, I just can't find the time. Hmm, I wonder. My new motto is "blogging makes you fat".

9. Minivan or No minivan...Uh, do you even have to ask? Seriously. Hell no. Not even an option. My family cars have been, 2 Suburbans and now a Navigator.

10. My favorite holiday is of course, Christmas. I love gearing up for the holidays and having time off from school. I host a huge Christmas party once hosted my my grandmother. I am keeping the tradition alive with tamales and chili on Christmas Eve.

11. My favorite smell is vanilla. I love vanilla extract. Victoria Secret used to make a vanilla perfume. I think I drank it all.

12. Do I color my hair? OMG, if you only knew that under this fabulous color of mine, I am completely gray. Yeppers, thanks, Mom! Standing appointment every 4 weeks.

13. Do I think I am cool? Heck no, but other people do. I've never been cool, not even sure if my kids think I'm cool. I want to be cool. I think it's crazy how others think I am like soo funny, creative and smart. My clients think I am, so I guess that's a good thing! ;)

4 comments :

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Love me some Joanne!!!

The Party Animal said...

Great answers - made me smile and laugh

Pamela Smerker said...

LOVE Joanne! Her parties are always amazing and she is always quick to say hello or leave a comment on Facebook!! All around "COOL" chick!!

Laura - Eye Candy Creative Studio said...

girl you are definitely one COOL, fab party girl! =)