Friday, December 17, 2010

Sweet Chick Week continues. Crushing on the Cake Ball Queen, 61/365 {Terri, Terri's Party Treasures}

Welcome to the Friday Pug Crush Edition. Sweet chick week in full effect.

Cake Ball Queen Crush 61/365: Terri, Terri's Party Treasures

Terri is super sweet, funny and always up to something new. She designs and creates cake balls, cookies, desserts and other special treats. She also is a fabulous partyware designer. This sweet chick is BUSY:) I stand in awe over the cake balls. She can design anything you can imagine. Beautiful, adorable and unique-and, I am positive, absolutely delicious. Terri played for the West Coast in the Challenge:) Terri is almost at 500 Facebook likers. Once she hits that milestone, she will be giving away 2 dozen cake balls! Totally crushing on this treasure. Sweet Cake Ball Queen.

Deets:
{blog}
{shop} coming soon:)
{etsy}
{cpn}
{facebook}


Fascinating Terri trivia:)
 • favorite color? My personal favorite color is Red. However, when it comes to parties I love pink and it is a good thing because I have 3 little girls.

• favorite team? I am a Hockey fan and I am from Hockey Town so I have to say Go Red Wings

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? A Cake Ball of course. Seriously though, I would have to say peanut butter. I have to have it everyday!

• party trend you are crushing on? Sweeties by Kim. I love how perfect her oreos are. I have not had a chance to try them yet but hope to soon.

• party trend you are so over? Character Plates and everything that goes with it. Some people go overboard with all of the character items, plates, napkins, balloons, matching table covers, etc..

• favorite aisle in the craft store? If I had to pick just one I would have to say the seasonal isle. It has a little bit of everything and after the holidays it is all on sale!

• do you wear Uggs? No

• do you really exercise? I chase after 3 girls 3 years old and under, I guess that would be a yes.

• minivan or non minivan driving? Non minivan for now.

• favorite holiday? Halloween

• favorite smell? Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies

• do you color your hair? Yes, I just started doing it myself

• do you think you’re cool? NO! I am a big dork and proud of it.

3 comments :

Terri said...

Thank you so much for crushing me Kristy! Truth be told, I have a crush on you! You are amazing and I am so glad that we have connected!
Thanks puggy!

The Party Muse said...

I love Terri, and I'm dying to get my hands on some of those cake balls! She's so super talented, I had no idea that she also designed party ware, can't wait to see :)

Carrie said...

Once again, this Blues fan has to say "grrrrrrr" to the Red Wings fan! :) Other than that, a great crush choice! See you in NYC!