Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lucky Sunday Crush Edition. 49/365 {Danielle, Lucky Life Parties}

Lucky Ducky Crush: Danielle, Lucky Life Parties

Danielle is the genius behind Lucky Life Parties. She is your Online Party Planning Fairy Godmother. Download. Print. Poof! You really are the ultimate hostess! She offers unique, detailed and amazing party planning packages that you simply purchase and download for use. Danielle is sweet, down to Earth, funny and talented. And, of course, she is one serious party planner. She's a Party Lucky Charm and a perfect Sunday crush:)

Deets:
{etsy}
{blog}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating facts about Danielle:)

• favorite color? Pink!


• favorite team? Philadelphia Phillies

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? French Fries. Particulary the cheese fries from Outback Steakhouse. So very, very bad yet so very good

• party trend you are crushing on? Offering a signature drink at each party. This has actually become "my signature."

• party trend you are so over? Those "mustache parties." Sorry.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? the paper aisle for sure

• do you wear Uggs? not really. I do own a pair but I don't wear them outside of my house.

• do you really exercise? Yes. I really exercise...minimum of 5 days per week - 45 min cardio and 45 min weights. I'm a bit obsessive about it.

• minivan or non minivan driving? No freakin' way to the minivan (in the words of Jerry Seinfeld, "Not that there's anything wrong with that!")

• favorite holiday? Thanksgiving

• favorite smell? Popcorn popping - I can't resist

• do you color your hair? Of course.

• do you think you’re cool? Yea, pretty much. My kids on the other hand have a different opinion.


1 comment :

Cineca @ Dreamin' N Details said...

I'm a big fan of a signature drink too! I'm having 2 at a party next weekend :) the more the merrier, right?! ;)