Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sweet Sunday Edition of the Pug Crush 21/365 {Carrie, The Sweet Spot}


The Very Sweet Sunday Edition of Pug Crush. Today, 21/365, the online bestie of 20/365 featured yesterday.

Crushing on: Carrie, The Sweet Spot Candy Bar

Carrie crushes on all things candy:) Her favorite things in the world are candy, chocolate and baking. She is an event designer specializing in amazing candy tables and dessert buffets. She blogs about her business and sweet ideas for baking and entertaining. She is friendly, supportive and kind.

She is also half of the beautiful team working on a very special collection of recipes. Carrie & Melissa are online besties that have teamed up for an incredible cause. They will be collecting holiday family favorite sweets recipes from party peeps and arranging them into a downloadable cookbook which will be sold online. 100% of the net proceeds from these Sweet Cookbooks will be donated to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.


Please contact Carrie if you have a dessert recipe to share for this touching and beautiful cause. Super sweet sugar crush on Carrie and her ridiculously amazing party skills. And a cherry on top crush for how specatcular she is for teaming up with another party peep for such a beautiful children's cause. Beyond sweet.


Deets:
{blog}
{cpn}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating Carrie trivia:

1.   favorite color?  Pink! Stereotypical, I know...but it's true!


2.  favorite team?  Aside from my son's soccer team, I guess I'd have to say the Pittsburgh Steelers!!

3. if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? If we're not worrying about calories, it would have to be a bacon cheeseburger! No fancy food for this gal!

4. party trend you are crushing on? I'm crushing on the donut trend right now. I love them for breakfast, (occassionally!) why not at other times of the day??



5.party trend you are so over? Glitter and purple...TOTALLY kidding!! :) I'm not really sure there's anything I'm over right now. I haven't been doing this for too long, so everything's still pretty new and exciting!

6. favorite aisle in the craft store? Favorite aisle in the craft store is anywhere I can find cool jars/containers for my dessert buffets!

7.do you wear Uggs? Fake ones! It's not enough of a part of my everyday wardrobe to justify the cost!!

8. do you really exercise?  Ummmm...sometimes...

9. minivan or non minivan driving?  Minivan, baby! Don't judge...my Toyota Sienna's been good to me!
(And if you could see the size of my son when he was small, you'd know why those power doors were a necessity!)

10.favorite holiday? Easy, Christmas!!

11.favorite smell? Yankee Candle's Christmas Eve candle. I can smell it at any time of the year, and suddenly I feel like it's Christmas!

12.do you color your hair? Thankfully, I don't have to do it out of necessity...yet...but yes, I do! Brunettes can never be too careful!

13.do you color your hair? You know it! I'm the coolest goof you'll ever meet! :)

Thanks for including me...this was fun!


6 comments :

Melissa C said...

Yay! I adore Carrie! I am honored to be working with her and call her my online bestie.

Tini Posh said...

LOVE what they are doing for this wonderful children's cause!! May the lord repay them for their sweetness..they are def my kind of party chicks!! Great Job Carrie and Melissa!!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

A very "sweet" Super Kool Chic! Love it when a girl uses her talent to give back!

344 to go! Miss Pug...have I told you how proud I am of you? You're SUPER KOOL, too!

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

LOL about the 'power doors being a necessity'!! Think Carrie & Melissa are super cool besties giving back in an awesome way!!!

The Party Muse said...

The sweets cook book for the great cause, SO COOL! I'm all over the blog and FB page, FAB...new fan right here!

Jen said...

Pittsburgh Steelers!? Carrie is my new favorite person!!