Monday, October 18, 2010

pug love crush 1/365


And so it begins...

Number one...Amy, 3 Cupcakes Blog Design

Amazingly talented and gifted blog and web designer. She was responsible for my web overhaul, Twitter designs and all the ridiculously adorable buttons and banners you see magically appear on my sites. I ask her for cute purple pug something or other, tell her "no rush," and about 5 or 6 minutes later, there is a design in my inbox. She is the best. And she shares my insane love for Napoleon Dynamite. Enough said.

Check her out:  
{blogging}
 http://www.3cupcakesblogdesign.blogspot.com/
{portfolio & sales}
 http://www.3cupcakesblogdesign.blogspot.com/
{tweeting}
 https://twitter.com/3cupcakesdesign



the purple pug crush of the day
{365 days of creative coolness}

13 questions because that’s
way more interesting than 10.



Some fascinating Amy trivia:


1.favorite color? Pink


2.favorite team? The Hubs would want me to answer with Steelers, but I don't really have one. I cheer for the Seahawks just to drive him crazy.


3.if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? oooh good one...I would have to say pizza


4.party trend you are crushing on? cake bunting

5.party trend you are so over? The perfectly spaced/organized tablescape...mess it up a little bit people! Sure they make for a great photo but I can't imagine the table looks like that the entire party!


6.favorite aisle in the craft store? The packaging aisle


7.do you wear Uggs? uh ya of course...but not in public because that's just annoying. I have a beige and purple pair I wear around the house.


8.do you really exercise? Oh yes...3-5 times a week. We love our gym!


9.minivan or non minivan driving? Non...love my black x-terra!


10.favorite holiday? Christmas

11.favorite smell? something with pumpkin or cinnamon


12.do you color your hair? Gray hair runs in the family...so yes...I hate it but I refuse to be gray at my age.


13.do you think you’re cool? Hmmm...if I say yes does that make me uncool?






Please be nice to Amy! She rocks:)
 

16 comments :

A Blissful Nest said...

too cute and love her answers!! Great designs!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

One kool chic! Only 364 to go!

Genevieve Richer said...

So much fun to read!!! Whoop! Whoop! =)

Unknown said...

awesome! Looking forward to getting to know people this year! great idea! and I might have to steal some of the same answers ;o)

hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!
party inspiration

The Party Muse said...

Thanks for introducing her work, I love your site so it's nice to meet the designer behind the fabulousness.

Tini Posh said...

Very cool!! Answer number 5 was too funny!! Will have to keep that in mind for the next party! I will be contacting you Amy..I am in need some serious help : )

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

I'm frightened by the similarities!! :)

Amy said...

Lol...the questions were fun! Thanks for the nice compliments!

Natalia said...

wowza! She goes to the gym 3-5 timeas a day?!

I feel like such a looser:(

1 down 364 to go!
lets do this!!!!

Twirlie Whirlies said...

What a great start! And I am relieved to know that there ARE others out there that love Napoleon Dynamite! I'll be sure to tell my husband that we are not alone.

Brandi said...

What a great idea, I love this. Can't wait to get to know some more fabulous people.

Unknown said...

I LOVE AMY! She is one of my faves too!!!

Amy said...

Yes Natalia--we joined about a month ago and it is pricey but it's SOOO NICE! My son takes swim lessons there and they have a kid's club (those cost extra). We're trying to get healthy for ourselves and our son--it's quite an expense but we figure our health is worth it. Oh and my hubby and I can work out together which is nice- we keep each other motivated.

Cupcakes and Lemonade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cupcakes and Lemonade said...

Amy is super talented and I loved reading all her answers. I know what you mean about her having awesome designs in your inbox in minutes. She just designed a blog page for my new company and her creativity blows me away!!

Tiffany@Fizzy Party said...

I am so a fan of Amy and yeah that she was your 1/365. She did an amazing job on all your bloggy needs.