Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What I am up to on this fine Tuesday...

Just a quick and HUGE thank you for all the sweet Cereal Bar Love. Such an easy party to put together and just so much fun:) Secret Party Number #2 will be in a few hours and I have the gall to be on the computer...LOL! I know, I know... it is crazy to have a party on Sunday and then another on Tuesday, BUT, my sister and her four amazing kids are here on vacation and I just want to celebrate so many things. Life is good. Parties make it even better:)


1 comment :

Debbie said...

Hi Kristy! Life is good... and parties do make it better!!! I also wanted to let you know that I always find tons of inspiration on your site and since you are a fabulous hard working mommy blogger, I wanted you to know that I have a "Hard Working Mommy Blogger Award" for you at my blog today! - Deb