Friday, June 18, 2010

caps for sale partyware swings into palm beach

handmade party banner


coordinating cupcake wraps

juice box labels

french fry boxes


mini doodle pads


CAPS FOR SALE
50 CENTS A CAP

It's almost time to monkey around at Baby Jordan's Very First Birthday celebration. The Caps for Sale inspired partyware has arrived safely in Palm Beach...Vines are being hung and bananas are getting ripe....It is going to be one incredibly swingin' good time. Stay tuned for more marvelous monkey business....

8 comments :

TLF said...

Fabalous!

Jen @ Party Dreamz said...

I loved this book as a kid! You did an awesome job!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

so so cute! I love the french fry boxes!

Unknown said...

Love this theme! Always glad to see book themes! ...and I think I should get 10 cent commission on every fry box ;o) heehee

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Super cute blog - I'm your newest follower! Love those monkeys and CAPS FOR SALE!

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

Omgoodness... Such Cuteness... !

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thanks for the monkey ♥♥♥♥. I can't wait to show you the actual party pics:)
Thanks for the follow Jessica. Glad to have you here:)

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE! I love me the square banner! neato!!!

I WANT PIRATE FRENCH FRY BOXES!!