Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{real party pics} the ladybug rainbow arty party

balloon flowers-way cool
I love that manatee mailbox:)

I wish I had balloon art talents-so cute!

adorable cake designed after the
rainbow used in partyware and art work

ladybug candleholders-which held 6 candles
etsy find

paint cans were used as favor buckets to
tie into the art theme. Purple Pug Ladybug decor labels on fronts.
Finished off with tied, wild ribbons.

ladybugs and name
etsy find

cake & favor table with more colorful balloons



multi level banner, Purple Pug Handmade Partyware

J Mama actually took the kids lunch orders
ahead of time and packed individual lunches into the
labeled buckets! After lunch, the empty, labeled
buckets served as candy buckets for the pinata.

cute little vases
Michael's find

Purple Pug centerpiece flags everywhere
J Mama filled her jars with Rainbow Skittles




Purple Pug Rainbow door sign and
centerpiece flag



Colorful lunch buffet for the adults

time for the art to begin
backs of chairs were jazzed up with
hot pink tulle and rainbow daisies


first project was a rainbow mosaic
room set up was beautiful



decorate your own cupcake set up

birthday banner for all the kids to color
a sweet memento for Julianna

completed rainbow mosaics

completed art project
kids made a ladybug or a gentlebug! LOL!


singing to the little lady

candy time

So excited to share these COLORFUL pictures with you from my number one client. J Mama and I are always working, plotting, planning and designing some kind of event together. You may remember the Elmo Engineer Train Extravaganza Party from January-that was J Mama too!...This particular party was for her sweet little lady, Julianna, who turned 6~ Theme for this party was Rainbows, Ladybugs and Art. J Mama and I have been working on this party for months and the actual event was even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! So much vibrant, beautiful colors combined into a sweet and whimsical package.
Joie, of Monkey See Monkey Do Art Studios, was hired for this party to help the kids create artistic masterpieces! They did a rainbow mosaic, painted a canvas of a ladybug or a gentlemanbug and decorated their own cupcakes. Kids loved it, adults loved it, so much FUN!
LOVE when my clients send me pictures. I wish I lived closer to the J Family so I could have been there to help Julianna party and celebrate turning SIX! And...if I was there, I SO would have stolen that Manatee Mailbox..LOL!

11 comments :

Unknown said...

what an adorable art party!

Unknown said...

how adorable! I wish I could do balloons like that too!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Shelley said...

What a cute party and I am in love with the balloons!
Shelley @ http://divinepartyconcepts.com/

TLF said...

Oh, Too cute!!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

so cute! I love the ladybug artwork!!

BreeAnn said...

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G party decor and party! I love your blog! I blogstock it all the time!

THE Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, this is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thanks for the sweet ladybuggy, rainbow, arty party love:) It was an amazing party for sure. That party Mama really did an amazing job. Love my clients, love my job:)

Thanks again:)

Anonymous said...

THX for sharing.

Tiffany@Fizzy Party said...

Those balloon flowers are perfect and I love your lady bugs.

Georgie Horn said...

I'm very excited to see this, I am hosting a Ladybug picnic in a few weeks!