Sunday, March 28, 2010

fluffy cottontail bunny cupcake toppers/swords & wraps



Friday was the Spring Celebration Party for my son's class. I whipped up these little bunny cupcake toppers-complete with cotton tails! I also made coordinating cupcake wraps to complete the cuteness. They were a big hit with the 1st grade crowd. After eating the cupcakes, the boys took their beautiful & lovingly handcrafted cupcake toppers and started having "bunny sword fights" with them. Ah, the joys of boys... I could not have been happier:)

5 comments :

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Lol...boys are funny creatures..:) but bring so much joy as well! Love your bunny toppers! Super cute!

Candace

Unknown said...

They came out super cute! I love them in the blue tray - I bet the kids will love them!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Kathleen Olsen, Owner Sweet Table Chicago said...

How cute! What a lucky 1st grade class!:)

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thank you! They were definitely a hit and I think I will add them to my shop for next year:)

Unknown said...

Yeah its definitely beautiful. its looking so good. thanks for the information...

kil bil swods