Wednesday, October 14, 2009

About The Purple Pug


Welcome to my shiny, new blog. Not sure where this blogging adventure will take me, but I am excited to find out.

About The
Purple One~
I am the creator and owner of The Purple Pug. I design an extraordinary line of handmade party goods. I love anything and everything involved with the planning, designing and styling of parties and showers. I have a special place in my heart for First Birthdays. I am obsessed with unique party themes and have about a million ideas that I hope to share. I drive myself crazy trying to come up with offbeat, clever ideas..but I wouldn't have it any other way. I worship anything handmade. I am having a love affair with glitter, felt, pom poms and monkeys.

I have the best customers in the world. I am honored when someone chooses me to help them create the perfect party. I hope to share my products, new ideas, fabulous customer photos and maybe provide a little bit of inspiration along the way.

Thank you for taking the time to read about me. Drop me a line with any questions or to say "howdy!"

And...Yes, I really do love Purple.